Auto Key Programming
Transponders are complicated bits of equipment which are infamously really expensive to mend at car dealers. Employing an auto locksmith professional to mend your transponder is definitely a much faster and cheaper alternative. Our experts can program brand-new keys, remove data from older ones which may have been robbed, and add brand-new keys to the car’s system if you desire spare keys.
What Is A Transponder Key?
Our experts appreciate that you may not be extremely conversant with cutting-edge car technological advances. That’s why we try to clarify things for you to ensure that you have an idea of the issue you are experiencing.
A transponder key is similar to your regular car key EXCEPT that it contains a very small state-of-the-art chip inside it which improves the security of the vehicle. Every single chip in each car key will have a distinct serial number assigned and configured in it from the moment it was built. The transponder key matches with the receiver in the ignition of the car in order to work. The moment you approach the car and mobilize the transponder key, the receiver matches the identification number and only if it is a perfect pairing, will the car unlock automatically.
The Disadvantage Of A Transponder Key
By being incredibly specialized in auto lock emergency situations, we must inform you that this safety device is at times a double-edged sword. Why? Because if any part of your transponder key doesn’t work, the ignition will not fire up, and you are stranded with your car.
Some Examples Of Transponder Issues
– Transponders can get scrambled by other transponders and can abruptly cease to work or trigger an immobilizer. These scenarios can be hugely annoying and demand specialist help.
– In the event that you lose or break your transponder then there is no choice but to reprogram a new key to pair with your car.
– On occasion something illogical may happen to your car; headlights will flash, the alarm system will go off, the driving wheel may well lock or maybe the car just won’t start. Often this is due to a problem with the transponder and ECU.
Liverpool Auto Locksmiths possess the specialist know-how and technology needed in order to resolve these kinds of issues for you on-site. A large number of roadside recovery firms don’t carry these tools and won’t have the ability to help you. If something like this happens, it’s wise to inquire with an auto locksmith first for advice, prior to phoning anyone else. If you get in touch with our 24-HOUR emergency customer care line, our staff ensure that a technician will be with you right away to look at the problem and have you on your way as swiftly as possible. Speed is our forte, so look no more, phone us on 0333 772 0769
We provide the below services at very affordable rates:
– Replacement of lost transponder keys
– Repair work of damaged or broken transponder keys
– Transponder key copying options
– Key programming on-board
– Syncing of transponder key chip.
And so, if ever you’re dealing with a transponder issue, don’t hesitate in getting in touch with our specialist team. We leave absolutely no stone unturned in order to reach a suitable solution using our professional car key programming strategies.